Dr. Timothy Trainor MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2016
went to see Timothy Trainer he did a surgery on my RT Rotator cuff but when it was done I still had pain between elbow and arm socket, He stated it might be nerve problems in neck he referred me to his Brother Michael who I ve not had as a dr. Yet.

December 11th, 2015
every three years did a follow up for hernia issue! Three years ago went in for the 3 year checkup they did a colonsy test instead hernia! guess it which they dout all right was still set up for procedure This year indicated fine! Pulmonary doctor said had huge hiatal hernia and family doctor requested ct scan which he did. Surgary doctor implied should have had surgery a long time ago! Why do we have specialist we are required to go to ? Resent the implication of Surgeon that I should have taken care of this long ago! Is that why we have Doctors specialist etc? Will try to get a second opion as to why action wasn't taken to correct this issue.

July 2nd, 2015
I can, without reservation, highly recommend Dr. Timothy Trainor as an orthopedic surgeon for his precision, skill, and good judgement after having had two very successful total hip replacement surgeries performed by him. Words are inadequate to express my appreciation. I can only say, "Thank you for giving me my pain-free, active life back".

May 3rd, 2015
"Fee sharing taken to the extreme.
A good surgeon but everything else could be improved. Once your surgery is scheduled people start calling: specialty meds, home health care, rehab machines, etc. And you get a bill from places you wouldn't suspect: a PA assisting at surgery, someone who read your pre-op x-ray, the EKG, etc.

April 21st, 2015
Waiting and waiting

May 13th, 2011
Dr Trainor treated me for frozen shoulder by referring me to PT, which helped some what. after 6 wks of no improvement, we decided to go ahead with surgery. He repaired the slap tear and fixed the frozen shoulder. His beside manner was outstanding, follow-up appts. were made with ease and after surgery he made sure I was taken care of to do my therapy at home with no pain the first 48 hours. He attended to all needs pre and post surgery with ease..I will continue to recommend him and his staff.

February 5th, 2011
Amazing Doctor !!!

October 26th, 2010
GReat surgeon!

September 3rd, 2010
Very Capable Surgeon
Based on his education and training , I chose to see Dr. Trainor in his clinic for my ACL injury. Well, sure there was a wait but i can honestly say that he is well worth the wait. He is very professional,caring and a great surgeon . I have only great things to say for both Dr. Trainor and his staff. I would definitely recommend this Doctor for my friends and family!!!!

July 13th, 2009