Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Wallace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Wallace, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Wallace has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Wallace MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Timothy Wallace has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Wallace practices Radiation Oncology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA.
See Richmond Radiologists.