A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Wells, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wells MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Wells practice?
- Dr. Timothy Wells has 1 office location.
- Dr. Timothy Wells practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Elmendorf Afb, AK.