A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Wells, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wells MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Wells practice?
- Dr. Timothy Wells has 1 office location.
- Dr. Timothy Wells practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Elmendorf Afb, AK.