A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Jackson, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Albert Jackson MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Jackson practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.