A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy James, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. James has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Watkins James MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. James practice?
- Dr. Timothy James has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy James practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Winfield Surgeons.