A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Janiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Janiga, Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Janiga, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Janiga graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janiga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Andrew Janiga MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Janiga practice?
- Dr. Timothy Janiga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Janiga practices Plastic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.