A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Janz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Janz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Janz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Allen Janz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Janz practice?
- Dr. Timothy Janz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Janz practices Internal Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists.