A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Janzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janzen
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janzen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Janzen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janzen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Janzen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Janzen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Janzen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Janzen has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Janzen practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.