A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Jochen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Jochen, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Jochen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jochen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jochen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Jochen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Jochen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Jochen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Jochen practices Dermatology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Dermatologists.