A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Johans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Johans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Johans, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Lower Back Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Johans graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Johans has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Johans FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Johans practice?
- Dr. Timothy Johans has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Johans practices Neurological Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Neurological Surgeons.