Learn more about Dr. Timothy Johans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Johans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Johans, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Lower Back Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Johans graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Johans has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Johans practice?
Dr. Timothy Johans practices Neurological Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Neurological Surgeons.