inactive

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2012
Bad Surgery back in 2003 and still haunts me!
I had a hernia surgery back in 2003 with Dr. Jorden as Surgeon. I was left with a four inch incision with staples. I was home recovering and experiencing swelling, pain and inflamation, so I called him and told him, he said it was post op swelling and if over that weekend to go into the Emergency Room which I did and after waiting nearly 2hrs to get in, I gave up and went back home. The next week I went into Dr. Jorden's office and he cut me open in examination room and blood flew all over. I was left with a bad infection that had me placed back in the hospital for nearly another week. It had to heal being left open and stuffed with packing. Bad call on his part with suffering on mine! Now 9 yrs. later the is still open and hasn't healed right leaving a hole that drains constantly with no medical attention since due to lack of medical insurance to correct. Even in my Medical Records he stated tests were done that were not. Now What?

June 13th, 2012
dude shot some girl in the head

September 30th, 2011
Wonderful, Attentive Surgeon
Dr. Jorden helped me through a tricky appendectomy and subsequent complications. He was professional, attentive, skilled, and caring in his approach to treatment. He gave me his cell number in case of emergencies following the surgery, which I needed since complications arose that required me to go to the ER. He visited me everyday while in the hospital, something not common across all surgeons. Highly recommended.

January 2nd, 2011
unethical
I have friends that are in the medical field and couldnt beleive this doctor kicked me out of surgery because he thought I was drunk I said to him if thats what you think take blood test he just automatically assumed that i was drunk because he wanted to leave work he had big party to go to his nurse told me its a outrage Iam sure hes a good surgeon very poor manners and edicate its a shame

November 10th, 2009
Absolutely Wonderful Doctor
I would recommend Dr. Jorden to anyone in need of surgery. He is the most wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor I have ever seen

June 10th, 2016