A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Joslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Joslin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Joslin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joslin graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joslin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Alan Joslin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Joslin practice?
- Dr. Timothy Joslin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Joslin practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Scappoose, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.