A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Judkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Judkins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Judkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Judkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Judkins graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Judkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Judkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Judkins practice?
- Dr. Timothy Judkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Judkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Montrose, CO.
See Montrose Orthopedic Surgeons and Montrose Surgeons.