Learn more about Dr. Timothy Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Doyle, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doyle
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Doyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Doyle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Doyle has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Kevin Doyle MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy K. Doyle practice?
- Dr. Timothy Doyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Doyle practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.