Learn more about Dr. Timothy Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Doyle, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doyle
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Doyle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Doyle has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Kevin Doyle MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy K. Doyle practice?
- Dr. Timothy Doyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Doyle practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.