Dr. Timothy Gray MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Gray has been my endocrine Dr. for about 15 years. I have always been taken good care of by Dr. Gray and his wife Pat.. My last visit Dr. Gray told me he is retiring. I will certainly miss him and Pat. May God Bless them both with a wonderful retirement.

April 22nd, 2016
I was surprised by how unprofessional this practice was. Urine samples in Dixie Cups? No nursing staff? The wife/ billing person was worse; insulting my intelligence saying "I can't believe you are in Grad school, you're not smart enough." She demanded hundreds of dollars up front and ended up yelling at me when I said I was unprepared to pay 100% of the bill that day. As I walked out the front door she yelled at me "I will find you!!"

October 26th, 2015
Bad attitude from his staff on phone with LISP and CURSE. No intention for listening and hang up with no solutions which put patient in a critical situation

October 3rd, 2015
Bad Bedside Manner - Wife is even Worse
After being diagnosed with Hashimoto's and asking what I can do about weight loss, he told me to stop at one bowl of ice cream and not eat the whole container. I don't eat ice cream!

September 24th, 2015
Sometimes You'll have a Nice Experience, but Not Often
I think the nice reviews are people that catch Dr. Gray and his wife on a good day. I've seen Dr. Gray three times and have spoken to his wife on the phone several times. On the first visit Dr. Gray seemed knowledgeable and considerate, but after seeing him a few more times I am NOT confident in his ability to handle thyroid issues. After doing some research I found out that the tests he uses are outdated and inaccurate tests for thyroid function. He only tests the TSH and T4, when current research shows the most accurate test for thyroid function is T3, which Dr. Gray didn't even test for. Sometimes when I talk to Mrs. Gray she seems caring and concerned. But other times, especially when I talk to her on the phone she gets inpatient with me and does not want to answer my questions. When I cancelled my appointment, she got extremely rude with me, which was the final nail in the coffin for me.

August 27th, 2015
Absolutely the best doctor I have seen. I appreciated the knowledge that I was given. Primary care doctors just throw drugs at you without finding out the real cause of your pain and discomfort. Mrs. Gray was also very kind and helpful. Sorry that so many are offended by a REAL doctor!

July 24th, 2015
A good doctor who does not bite his tongue when it comes your health.

June 3rd, 2015
As others have said, front staff ie Mrs Gray is absolutely the worst part of this office. How Dr Gray allows her to answer a phone baffles me. All I heard was in 25 years they haven't had any problems. Those who have given them good reviews have never tried to confront their rudeness. Please don't waste your time, money and sanity dealing with these two, there's a reason it's so easy to get a appointment there

January 20th, 2014
Doctor Grey & wife
They are terrible. Would not go there if my life depended on it. Dr. Gray is about as clueless as they come and his wife is worse. Don't waste your time and money

January 8th, 2014
I have to say that I was disappointed in my treatment during my first visit. I found the wife of Dr. Gray to be confrontational and rude to people she was talking to in person and on the phone. I also felt as though Dr. Gray wasn't listening to my concerns as well. I felt like I was being treated like an idiot. Now, Dr. Gray is very knowledgeable in his field; I will not argue that. But that is simply not enough to keep valued patients.My husband is a doctor, though not specialized in this field, and so I understand how important beside manner is! Patients have to know that you care about their concerns, even if you've heard the same story day in and day out. Showing concern and patience is so important and I just did not feel that here. I am going to find another doc. :(

October 2nd, 2013
0-Star Rating on Staff
Dr. Gray is a very nice man and seemed very interested in getting me on the right track. His "staff", which is his wife is very disrespectful and rude. If she hasn't already she may succeed in ruining this great man's reputation. I have since then moved my care elsewhere. Get it together Mrs. Gray. Thank you.

June 1st, 2013
Satisfied Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Gray for about 8 yrs. I don't know why everyone is complaining. I have always found Dr. Gray and his wife Pat friendly and very helpful. Dr. Gray always answered any questions I might have. I have received calls to my home , even on the week-ends and nights informing me of the results of my blood test. Have never had a Dr. do that before . I guess some people would not be happy unless catered to like little children.