A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Wolff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan