A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kaiser, Otolaryngologist, Allergist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kaiser, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kaiser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Neil Kaiser MD is a male Allergist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kaiser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kaiser practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Lawton, OK.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT and Elk City, OK.
See Lawton Otolaryngologists, Lawton Plastic Surgeons, Lawton Allergists, and Lawton Surgeons.