A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kaiser, Otolaryngologist, Allergist, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kaiser, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kaiser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy N Kaiser MD is a male Allergist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Timothy N. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kaiser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kaiser practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Lawton, OK.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT and Edmond, OK.
See Lawton Otolaryngologists, Lawton Plastic Surgeons, and Lawton Allergists.