inactive

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

no change

March 24th, 2016
Dr. Kane is amazing. He made my me and my daughter feel like we were the most important people to him. His bedside manner is awesome. I highly recommend him.

March 21st, 2016
Good to go
Dr Kane is good to go, my only regret is not finding him earlier. Always spends the time needed with you. My daughters condition was hard to diagnose by other Dr's but he knew exactly what sliding rib syndrome was how to diagnose it and what our options were.

November 17th, 2015
Parent
He is amazing

February 3rd, 2015
Dr.Kane is a wonderful doctor. Couldn't ask for a better person to take care of my child.

October 21st, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Kane has a wonderful bedside manner. He was very informative and put me at ease about my son's condition. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a caring and knowledgeable surgeon.

February 19th, 2013
I would highly recommend Dr.Kane to anyone. He treated my daughter and has given her several sucessful surgeries. He always made sure I was very informed on every procedure. He gave my daughter life and for that i am eternally grateful.Keep up the great work.

February 12th, 2012
VATERS Syndrome
My granddaughter was born with VATERS Syndrome -- multiple unrelated birth anomalies. Over a period of two and one half months, Dr. Kane performed numerous surgeries on our little girl. At one point she was near death. The other doctors/specialists gave up on her. On doc told us she would not survive. Dr. Kane was the only one on the team who gaves us any hope. Our granddaughter is now 3 years old. Without his compassionate care this child would not have survived her first three months of life.

January 25th, 2010
Dr. Kane
The most caring man you will ever meet. Loves his job, always smiling. Very intelligent and hard working. Always showing A + performances. Grateful to have him.

December 25th, 2009
Amazing - a gift
My child had a huge abdominal cyst removed - anyone else would of cut him open and cut it out - this wonderful doctor did it ALL minimally invasive - the recovery time was cut in half at least - he is amazing !!!