Learn more about Dr. Tim Kasunic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Kasunic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasunic
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasunic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Kasunic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasunic graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kasunic has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Kasunic MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tim Kasunic practice?
- Dr. Tim Kasunic has 1 office location.
Dr. Tim Kasunic practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Maumee, OH.
See Maumee Internists, Maumee Hematologists, and Maumee Oncologists.