Learn more about Dr. Tim Kasunic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Kasunic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Kasunic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasunic graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kasunic has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Kasunic MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tim Kasunic practice?
- Dr. Tim Kasunic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tim Kasunic practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Hematologists, and Toledo Oncologists.