A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tim Kasunic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tim Kasunic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tim Kasunic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasunic graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kasunic has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tim Kasunic MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tim Kasunic practice?
- Dr. Tim Kasunic has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tim Kasunic practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Sylvania, OH.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Hematologists, and Toledo Oncologists.