Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kasunic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kasunic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kasunic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Anemia Aplastic Anemia/Bone Marrow Failure Bleeding Disorders Leukemia Low Platelet Counts Low White Blood Cell Counts Lymphoma Multiple Myeloma Myelodysplastic Syndromes Myeloproliferative Disorders Thrombosis and Hemostasis/Blood Clotting Transfusion Medicine, and Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer Hematologic Neoplasm.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasunic graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kasunic has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasunic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Kasunic practice?
Dr. Timothy Kasunic practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Hematologists, and Toledo Oncologists.