Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Not what I expected show details Not what I expected
Aug 1st, 2015

Heard good things, but couldn't be more disappointed. Cancer doctors need to have understanding and compassion. This doctor seemed to have neither. At a time when families have high emotion, this type of doctor needs to be a calming force. He was not.

by Cathi Cryan on Mar 19th, 2015

I was stage 4 Large B Cell Lymphoma and after 4 treatments I am happy to tell you that I am in remission. Dr. Kasunic is absolutely wonderful. He takes the time to listen to you and expresses empathy with a solution to help you. He always asked me if I need more refills on my medications, took the time to explain things in detail to me and even called me at my home. He truly is an amazing doctor. I'm so blessed I have him as my oncologist. The staff are fabulous! The nurses are terrific and they make me feel like I'm family when I go for my treatments! I highly recommend going here. One of the other doctors in the practice has been treating my friend who was stage 4 lung and brain cancer. My friend is now in remission and going through his chemo maintenance therapy.

by darylin russell on Mar 18th, 2015

Dr. Kasunic is an amazing doctor

by darylin russell on Jan 30th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had

Oct 23rd, 2012

He was a true caring and wounderful doctor.

Oct 17th, 2012

There are not enough kind words to describe Dr. Kasunic. He is intelligent, compassionate and every other positive word I can think of. I would highly recommend him.

Exceptional ! show details Exceptional !
Aug 15th, 2012

I cant even begin to tell you my feeling for this doctor. He has gone over and above all of my expectations.