A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavanaugh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kavanaugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanaugh graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kavanaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.