Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanaugh graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kavanaugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kavanaugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.