A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Keay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Keay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Keay graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Keay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Keay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Keay practice?
- Dr. Timothy Keay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Keay practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Family Physicians, Baltimore Geriatric Doctors, and Baltimore Hospice & Palliative Specialists.