A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Keenen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Keenen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Keenen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cervical Anterior Fusion (Zero Profile)
- Cervical Artifical Disc Replacement
- Cervical Microdiscectomy
- Lumbar Artificial Disc Replacement
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Lumbar Minimally Invasive Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenen graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keenen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keenen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Keenen practice?
Dr. Timothy Keenen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Orthopedic Surgeons.