Dr. Timothy Kelley MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Newport Beach, CA

3.4

July 13th, 2015
Had great experience before surgery. After surgery all broke loose. The doctor seemed very uninterested in the concern I had to not being abel to breath out of my left nostril. Prior to surgery, I had no problem breathing. Then his offices want to bill me instead of my insurance. I even got a harassing phone call demanding payment. The staff really does not know how to bill insurance or even tell patient what's going on. I saw the doctor twice after surgery. I was told I will heal in a short time and now being told it will take 12 months to heal. Never heard such a thing. I was referred to this doctor. So nice and caring before surgery but turned a 360 on me. Now I'm still having problems with my left nostril and afraid to return. I think I need to find another doctor.

October 6th, 2014
Keep looking
Horrible! My husband had what he thought was a sinus infection but turned out to be cancer. Dr. Kelly performed surgery was not able to remove the complete mass from my husband’s maxillary. After surgery he left without ever speaking to my husband. He didn’t even prescribe antibiotics, I had to call to request. My husband is now being seen at UCLA to clean up the mess left behind

August 20th, 2014
Horrible
After waiting almost an hour in the waiting room even though there were no patients in the back. The lady at the desk yells out can you tell me your height, weight and do you know what you last blood pressure reading was. I am now in awe, are you kidding me? You ask the confidential questions in front of 5 other patients sitting in waiting room. Don't you think maybe you should do your own vitals?

June 14th, 2013
Dr Kelley is the Best! He is so nice and very caring. Very friendly staff too. I recommend him to anyone.

November 19th, 2012
Highly recomend Dr.Kelly to my Family and Friends. He took his time with me and has always thoroughly explained my procedures.

September 21st, 2012
Fraud and Misdiagnosed
I was given an incorrect diagnose and he insisted that he was correct and I ended up taking unnecessary antibiotics. The worst part was they refused to bill my PPO insurance (probably because they lost my info and were too pathetic to admit it) and they keep billing me for the full amount - which is 2x's the amount of other well known respected Newport doctors. He refused to come out of his office when I stop by and they act like jerks on the phone. There must be a way to report this!

July 1st, 2012
Unhappy with ethics
I was told that I would like Dr. Kelly, but was dismally disappointed. No eye contact, very brief visits, and a comment I considered insulting. At the last minute before my surgery, his office called to demand I pay a large amount up front. Although I have insurance and my information was copied at first visit, his office staff persisted in billing the wrong insurance company. Dr. Kelly served as an assisting surgeon, yet his fee was three times the amount charged by my neuorsurgeon. ??? After 5 months, I still am having trouble getting the $4000 I overpaid back.

January 21st, 2010
Very professional visit. Thorough and to the point. Office staff courteous and helpful.