A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kenefick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kenefick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kenefick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenefick graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kenefick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kenefick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Kenefick practice?
Dr. Timothy Kenefick practices Pediatrics near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Pediatricians.