A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Khater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khater
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Khater, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Khater graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Khater has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Tamim Khater MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Khater practice?
- Dr. Timothy Khater has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Khater practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.