A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Khater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khater
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Khater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Khater, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Khater graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Khater has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Tamim Khater MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Khater practice?
- Dr. Timothy Khater has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Khater practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.