Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Killeen
Dr. Timothy Killeen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temecula, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Killeen is affiliated with Southwest Healthcaresystem, Rancho Springs Medical Center and Southwest Healthcare System-Wildomar. Dr. Killeen has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Killeen has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Killeen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temecula, CA.
Dr. Michael Felong
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Temecula, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Kathy Joo
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Temecula, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Adrian Campo
Temecula, CA 0.07 mi15