Learn more about Dr. Timothy Killoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Killoran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Killoran, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Killoran graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Killoran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Paul Killoran MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Killoran practice?
- Dr. Timothy Killoran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Killoran practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.