A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy King, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wells King FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. King practice?
- Dr. Timothy King has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy King practices Plastic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Plastic Surgeons.