A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kinsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kinsella is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinsella
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinsella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kinsella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Experimental Radiation Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsella graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kinsella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Kinsella MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Kinsella practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kinsella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kinsella practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Radiologists.