Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kinsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kinsella is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinsella
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinsella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kinsella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Experimental Radiation Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsella graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kinsella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Kinsella MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Kinsella practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kinsella has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Kinsella practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Radiologists.