Dr. Timothy Kinsella MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2017
Longstanding history of fraud, abuse, and ethics violations. To be specific, Dr. Kinsella did not effectively treat my father's stage 1 cancer, lied and stated he was "cancer free" as other reviews state he told them, and then my Dad passes away less than a year later. This is after Dana Farmer had 100% success rate with this cancer. When I asked how he could state my Dad was Cancer Free and then two months later he dies from that cancer, he states "Well, your Dad was old and maybe he would have lived at least 2-3 years longer" if he had been treated with follow up chemo." What a sick and unsympathetic response from this incompetent sociopathic liar. The point is Dr.Kinsella never treated it by targeting it effectively from the beginning with the radiation.

August 16th, 2015
Patient
Absolutely the best. Brigham Womens Hospital, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard University Professor

June 18th, 2015
Do not trust this man
Longstanding history of dishonesty and fraud.

May 17th, 2015
Abandoned Patient
Extremely disappointed with Dr. Kinsella. He abandoned my father after prescribing a serious drug and left us all in the lurch. We ended up going to another doctor at a different hospital instead. Now we are trying to undo the damage he has done. Don't trust him unless you have a very simple diagnosis that can be fixed easily and even that I question...

July 24th, 2011
Do some back ground checking before making the appointment you might not want to keep.

December 28th, 2010
Reading all of these reviews is comical! All of the reviews praising this doctor are written in the same fashion: "he guided me" "the patients seek his care and other physicians seek his expertise". All those 'patients' seem to have had very rare and late stage cancers (and they give us the medical speak), though now they are "cancer free" and owe their lives to just one person. Come on, as a cancer survivor for now, remission (there is no such thing as "cured")is a huge ball of wax with no one person or thing receiving all the credit. Faith, if anything, is given top billing--not some doctor who thinks he is God. I saw this doctor and I ended up disliking him very much. Anyone who can do the things he has done in the past and then carry on without remorse is dangerous, in my opinion of course. Unfortunately, I didn't know about his past until well into treatment. I wish I would have known prior to the first appt so I could have canceled it and never started treatment with him.

August 13th, 2010
He was miserable!
Dr Kinsella was dishonest and I question his abilities. Lying isn't good at any age, but there comes a point when old doctors should just step aside. The NY Times just ran an article stating the same. The more years from med school the more likely it is the patient will die. Couple that with Kinsella's dishonesty and his patients are at a real disadvantage.

August 1st, 2010
PANCREATIC CANCER FREE 6 YEARS
Dr. Kinsella is one reason I am alive today...He guided me thru my radiation treatments and showed deep concern for me and my family, especially when my 25 yr old daughter got cancer....I would love to see him again, and miss him dearly here in Cleveland..truly a gift...

May 28th, 2010
something just not right about Dr Kinsella
I didn't trust him. Can't put my finger on it, but he seemed like his concern was fake and he was trying too hard to be nice.

January 27th, 2010
untrustworthy and uncaring
In my opinion, Dr Kinsella md is only concerned with the financial aspect of being a doctor.

December 10th, 2009
nohype
Plain and simple, I thought Kinsella was a jerk. I never saw anything special. He came in, looked at me, asked a couple questions and left. I never could figure out what he did. Everything about my care was handled by other staff people. All those reviews appear to be written by the same person; Jeckel and Hyde.

December 3rd, 2009
a great doc
Even though Dr. Kinsella left the Cleveland area over 1 year ago, I continue to seek his care and help. He always rsponds promptly to my e-mails and will follow up with a call to me or my current doctors who seek his expertise. He is a great doc.