Dr. Timothy Kirkland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Kirkland?

January 27th, 2016

Dr kirkland is just fine as a doctor BUT HE NEEDS TO FIRE DAWN. I NEEDED A FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT SHE TREATS CERTAIN PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN MEDICAL COVERAGE VERY BADLY AND DEMANDED I GET A REFERRAL FOR THE SAME PROBLEM I HAD WHEN I CAME THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

August 14th, 2015

I was referred to Dr Kirkland by one of his associates. Dr Kirkland told me that surgery would not help my problem and did not explain to me why but said I could get a second opinion. I feel like his associate would not have sent me to see him if he did not think I needed surgery. My hands and arms stay numb most of the time and I can't hardly write. I left the appt feeling very sad and disappointed. I really think that Dr Kirkland did not want to do surgery on me because I only have medicare. Now I am set back waiting for another referral to another surgeon. I was warned that he may not want to do surgery but I was told when referred that I needed surgery. This also happened to someone I know and they had to get surgery done by another medical practice.

May 8th, 2015

My husband went to this Doctor and I went along. He was very RUDE and unprofessional. We couldn't believe how he behaved. The entire appointment was awful. We will never see him again and have told everyone we know not to go to see him! We have seen other doctors at Carolina Orthopedic and were very satisfied.

November 17th, 2014

Extremely disappointed with this Dr. He was very rude and unwilling to address my issues. I will never see this provider again.

April 1st, 2014

To be frank, I had an awful first impression of DR. Kirkland. He did not provide me with a thorough assessment, was impolite, and failed to explain the logic behind his differential. I will not be continuing care with this doctor. As a fellow healthcare provider, I felt that he was very apathetic toward my concerns, and refused to explore the extent of my problem which is continuing to get worse. Very dissatisfied with the service he provides.

October 3rd, 2017