Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kisla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kisla, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kisla
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kisla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisla graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kisla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Kisla DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Kisla practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kisla has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Kisla practices Ophthalmology near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Ophthalmologists.