A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kisla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kisla, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisla graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kisla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Kisla DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Kisla practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kisla has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kisla practices Ophthalmology near New Lenox, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL and Olympia Fields, IL.
See New Lenox Ophthalmologists.