A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleman graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Kleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Kleman practice?
Dr. Timothy Kleman practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Kingman, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.