Dr. Timothy Kling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Kling?

October 7th, 2016

My hero

Back in 2007 When I was 14 years old I was sexually assaulted. I was bleeding internally an i was taken to the obx hospital they called my doctor over Dr. Kling. He said in all the years he's worked as a obgyn he's never seen anything like what happen to me. Not knowing what to really do get just winged it. I spend 3 days in the hospital I was told I might not ever have children. I am now 24 years old married with 3 kids a boy an twin girls. An it wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for Dr Kling. He not only saved my life, but bc of him I do have kids! He will always be my hero! Thank you Dr. Kling

July 17th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Kling delivered both of my children. They are 28 and 30 now. He saved my son's life when he delivered him because my baby was exhausted from a long delivery and was too tired to breathe and Dr. Kling didn't hesitate to resuscitate him. Dr. Kling is kind, gentle and everything a great doctor should be. Any woman would be happy to be under his care.

February 19th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

He delivered my only child over 37 years ago. He was a wonderful doctor then, and I'm sure he still is. I'm so happy to see he's still practicing! BTW My only child has given me four wonderful grandchildren!

October 4th, 2017