Dr. Timothy Knilans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Knilans?

June 26th, 2013

Mom to heart patient

My son, now 21, has been a patient of Dr, Knilans for 9 years. There is no doubt in my mind that this doctor has saved my son's life. He is so intelligent and his knowledge in his field is beyond belief. He is excellent with my son, shows concern, is honest, keeps us informed, etc., etc. His office/staff is without blemish. They are the most caring/hospitable people...Dr. Knilans would have it no other way!

November 10th, 2011

disapointing

our last visit was a 2+ hour wait to see the doctor. Typical wait time was approx 1 hour. I found that his care for my daughter, as long as it fell within her normally scheduled checkups was adequate, however when she experienced problems it was extremely difficult to get in touch with the doctor and/or schedule an urgent appointment. Dr Knilans is apparently extremely busy, and provided very minimal explanations regarding condition and treatment unless specifically requested by me, and had a very bland / clinical demeanor with my teenage daughter. waiting for a call back for 2-3 days is simply unacceptable. Extremely disapointing.

August 29th, 2009

The Best

There is no doubt in my mind that this doctor has saved my son's life. We had seen other doctors before finding Dr. Knilans and could find no answers. This man is a perfectionist and is meticulous in his work, leaving no stone unturned. He loves what he does and loves the children he cares for.

December 4th, 2008

Dr. T. Knilans is a wounderful doctor that truly cares about people. My son was treated by him and now lives a normal little boy life. He is able to run and play now. we owe everything to Dr. Knilans

March 13th, 2011