A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Komoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Komoto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Komoto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Komoto graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Komoto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverwood Healthcare Center
- Aitkin Community Hospital
- Riverwood Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Scott Komoto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Komoto practice?
- Dr. Timothy Komoto has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Komoto practices Family Medicine near Garrison, MN.
Additional practice locations include: McGregor, MN and Aitkin, MN.
See Garrison Family Physicians.