A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kosinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kosinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kosinski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosinski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kosinski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Kosinski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Kosinski practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kosinski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kosinski practices Family Medicine near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Coleman, MI.
See Midland Primary Care Doctors.