Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kremchek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kremchek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kremchek
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kremchek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kremchek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kremchek graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kremchek has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Kremchek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Kremchek practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kremchek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kremchek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.