Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kremchek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kremchek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kremchek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kremchek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kremchek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kremchek graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kremchek has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Kremchek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Kremchek practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kremchek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kremchek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, OH.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.