A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kuberski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kuberski is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuberski
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Kuberski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kuberski, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuberski graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Kuberski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Thomas Kuberski MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Kuberski practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kuberski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kuberski practices Infectious Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Infectious Disease Doctors.