A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kuberski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kuberski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kuberski, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuberski graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Kuberski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Thomas Kuberski MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Kuberski practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kuberski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kuberski practices Infectious Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Infectious Disease Doctors.