Dr. Timothy Kuklo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Kuklo?

Posted on May 17th, 2017

After 6 back operation Dr. Kuklo was the one who did my 7th surgery and the lower back is fused and healed. He was the one who help me through a very difficult time.

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Dr. Kuklo spent a lot of time with me going over X-rays and my MRI explaining my exact issues. He answered all my questions in detail and did not rush. I felt so educated about my issues, no other doctor has given me this type of education. Leaving the office I felt almost empowered because although I have some serious back issues at least now I understand what I'm dealing with. Highly recommend!

GREAT PLACE TO TAKE YOUR BACK!

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Dr. Kuklo is very professional and conservative. I trust him with my back and I wished I knew him before my first sugary. Dr. Kuklow will be honest and truthful with your back concerns, even if you are looking for a second opinion, he can help.

Amazing physician!

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Dr. Kuklo is the absolute best physician I have ever met in my 42 years. For 15 years I have suffered greatly with multiple herniations. I have met many physicians and did not trust any to perform surgery for various reasons. Dr. Kuklo is the exception: a true expert, kind, patient, compassionate, respectful and so on. I fully trust him and his judgment. He fixed a disc tear/herniation and removed bone to make more space for a very aggitated nerve root. I am still healing 2 weeks now. I can sometimes feel parts of my private area and inner thighs that I havent felt in years due to saddle anesthesia. I am so thankful. It seems that I will continue to have a great recovery. If you need a spine specialist you can trust, look no further.

Highly Reccomend Dr. Kuklo

Posted on January 1st, 2017

Dr. Kuklo is an excellent, skilled spinal surgeon. He is extremely knowledgable and experienced in his field. He is able to explain medical problems and treatment options clearly. Additionally, he is compassionate and caring. I felt confident and comfortable having him perform my surgery.

Posted on December 27th, 2016

The whole staff are very informed and knowledgeable and very nice. They're all atop the situation!

FNP

Posted on November 28th, 2016

I have known Dr Kuklo for several years and have had two surgical procedures by him for my lubar spine. I would not go to anyone else as he is truly an "expert" in his field. I saw him the other day regarding an issue that was concerning to me and he was very patient as I explained my symptoms. He then proceeded to review my x-ray with me; consulted with Dr. Chung (also excellent), and had his PA (Katey) call me the next day to reassure me again. His office staff were very professional and were able to fit me into the schedule within 24 hours of my call.

Dr. Timothy Kuklo Review

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I was beyond impressed with my first experience at Dr. Timothy Kuklo's office. He is hands-down one of The best medical doctors I have ever seen in my 62 years of life and I have seen many. His demeanor is calming the instant he walks into the examination room. He is attentive, concerned, extremely intelligent, and very kind. He spent a lot of time with me and explained every aspect of my upcoming surgery. Most doctors rush you in and out but not Dr. Kuklo. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he has and is dedicated to only your case. Honestly, it is a wonderful comforting thing to have a Doctor who actually cares about my well-being and takes time to explain his thinking and then allows you the time to ask questions. It is a rare thing these days to find a doctor whose only desire is to see you well and who is not money driven. Before and after my procedure that day he took the time to talk to me once again. My comfort level was beyond what words could say. His bedside manner was remarkable. After my procedure I was told by one of the x-ray technicians that during surgery she was always impressed and amazed, as to watch him is like watching an artist who is so skilled at what he does. I count myself lucky to have found him He is surrounded by a staff that is as attentive and kind as he is. They go out of their way to assist you with any and all issues. In my opinion it feels as though you have known them forever as their sweetness to assist went beyond my every expectation. There is nothing I can say that really does justice to Dr. Kuklo other than to say out of a star rating of 1- 10---his rating would be off the chart. I would personally recommend Dr. Kuklo to anyone who would ask as I personally think he is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful man.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Kuklo. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

The best doctor I've been to.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Had L4/L5 Disc Herniation - multiple doctors... nothing. Dr. Kuklo turned it all around - efficient, caring, and the best at what he does.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Had 3 surgeries with Dr Kuklo since 2000. Top notch surgeon!

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Conservative and ethical! Takes the time to answer questions, go over x-rays/MRI's. A great doc! After a lot of experience with other surgeons, he actually listens and gives all the information one could ask for, emphasizing that it is "my body" and the decision is mine. Very low pressure, compared to other spine surgeons.

Us Army (Ret)

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

I praise Dr Kuklo for the surgeries that we performed on my C6/C7. I had instant releif. I broke the screws during Operation Enduring Freedom and he replaced the plate and screws to once again give me the releif that I needed. Now over 10 years later I am havig issues with my C4/C5, I sure wish he was around to evaluate my xrays and give me some advice.