Dr. Timothy Kuklo MD Patient Reviews

December 27th, 2016
The whole staff are very informed and knowledgeable and very nice. They're all atop the situation!

November 28th, 2016
FNP
I have known Dr Kuklo for several years and have had two surgical procedures by him for my lubar spine. I would not go to anyone else as he is truly an "expert" in his field. I saw him the other day regarding an issue that was concerning to me and he was very patient as I explained my symptoms. He then proceeded to review my x-ray with me; consulted with Dr. Chung (also excellent), and had his PA (Katey) call me the next day to reassure me again. His office staff were very professional and were able to fit me into the schedule within 24 hours of my call.

September 26th, 2016
Dr. Timothy Kuklo Review
I was beyond impressed with my first experience at Dr. Timothy Kuklo's office. He is hands-down one of The best medical doctors I have ever seen in my 62 years of life and I have seen many. His demeanor is calming the instant he walks into the examination room. He is attentive, concerned, extremely intelligent, and very kind. He spent a lot of time with me and explained every aspect of my upcoming surgery. Most doctors rush you in and out but not Dr. Kuklo. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he has and is dedicated to only your case. Honestly, it is a wonderful comforting thing to have a Doctor who actually cares about my well-being and takes time to explain his thinking and then allows you the time to ask questions. It is a rare thing these days to find a doctor whose only desire is to see you well and who is not money driven. Before and after my procedure that day he took the time to talk to me once again. My comfort level was beyond what words could say. His bedside manner was remarkable. After my procedure I was told by one of the x-ray technicians that during surgery she was always impressed and amazed, as to watch him is like watching an artist who is so skilled at what he does. I count myself lucky to have found him He is surrounded by a staff that is as attentive and kind as he is. They go out of their way to assist you with any and all issues. In my opinion it feels as though you have known them forever as their sweetness to assist went beyond my every expectation. There is nothing I can say that really does justice to Dr. Kuklo other than to say out of a star rating of 1- 10---his rating would be off the chart. I would personally recommend Dr. Kuklo to anyone who would ask as I personally think he is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful man.

July 28th, 2016
The best doctor I've been to.
Had L4/L5 Disc Herniation - multiple doctors... nothing. Dr. Kuklo turned it all around - efficient, caring, and the best at what he does.

August 28th, 2015
Had 3 surgeries with Dr Kuklo since 2000. Top notch surgeon!

June 27th, 2015
Known to steal patients from other physicians

March 18th, 2014
Conservative and ethical! Takes the time to answer questions, go over x-rays/MRI's. A great doc! After a lot of experience with other surgeons, he actually listens and gives all the information one could ask for, emphasizing that it is "my body" and the decision is mine. Very low pressure, compared to other spine surgeons.

August 22nd, 2013
Us Army (Ret)
I praise Dr Kuklo for the surgeries that we performed on my C6/C7. I had instant releif. I broke the screws during Operation Enduring Freedom and he replaced the plate and screws to once again give me the releif that I needed. Now over 10 years later I am havig issues with my C4/C5, I sure wish he was around to evaluate my xrays and give me some advice.

July 13th, 2011
Savior
If it weren't for Dr. Kuklo, my hsband and I wouldn't have our daughter today! When no one would even attempt an operation on her he did! There was an 80% chance with the operation that she could become paralyzed but without it there was a 100% chance she would die and very quickly! He took the chance, she ended up paralyzed. That operation was about 8 years ago and we still have our daughter! THANK YOU Dr. Kuklo!

November 16th, 2010
Top-Notch
Dr. Kuklo is the best orthopedic surgeon I have met. He always places the patients first and is very passionate about his profession.

December 30th, 2009
He fixed what someone else couldn't
I was in severe pain in my low back. I had been through numerous cervical surgeries and was completely fused there and my only range of motion was in my low back. Now that was being taken away by pain. I was completely disabled after an anterior surgery on the area a year before by another specialist. I could barely stand and walking was nearly intolerable. When I kept experiencing pain, that surgeon seemed at a loss as to what to do. Dr. Kuklo immediately diagnosed that the fusion had not taken and that further degneration was occuring. By this time the pain shooting down my legs was off the charts. Though another surgery was the last thing I wanted, I'm so glad that Dr. Kuklo did it. After my last cervical surgery and this lumbar surgery by Dr. Kuklo, I was able to significantly reduce the amount of pain medication that I have to take and it actually takes away what pain that remains. Thank you, Dr. Kuklo. You are an amazing, caring Surgeon.

November 26th, 2009
My spine has foramen spondolosis now because of YOU!
I have had 2 more surgeries since you did my spinal surgery. I am told it if because you put some kind of bone growth stuff in my cervical spine is why I am having all this problems. I am seeking an attorney.