A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kuzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kuzel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuzel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kuzel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuzel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kuzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Kuzel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Kuzel practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kuzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Kuzel practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Oncologists, and Chicago Hematologists.