A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kuzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kuzel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kuzel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuzel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kuzel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Kuzel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Kuzel practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kuzel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kuzel practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Oncologists, and Chicago Hematologists.