Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kval, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kval
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kval Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kval, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kval graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kval has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy E Kval DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Kval practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kval has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Kval practices Family Medicine near Spring Lake, MI.
See Spring Lake Primary Care Doctors.