Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kval, Family Practioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kval, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kval graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kval has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy E Kval DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Kval practice?
- Dr. Timothy Kval has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Kval practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Lake, MI and Norton Shores, MI.
See Muskegon Primary Care Doctors.