A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Kval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Kval, Family Practioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Kval, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kval graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kval has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kval accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Kval practice?
Dr. Timothy Kval practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Lake, MI and Norton Shores, MI.
See Muskegon Family Physicians.