A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Black, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Black has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lee Black FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Black practice?
- Dr. Timothy Black has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Black practices Surgery near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Hurst Surgeons.