- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Black is Good. Dr. Black has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Black, MD, FAAP, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine-Memphis, TN.More Education & Awards
Dr. Black has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H.E.B.
- Harris Methodist Southwest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Black practice?
Dr. Timothy Black practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons, Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons, and Fort Worth Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Black, Dr. Timmy Black