A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Harris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Laird Harris MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Harris practice?
- Dr. Timothy Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Harris practices Internal Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists.