Learn more about Dr. Timothy Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Harris practice?
Dr. Timothy Harris practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists, Denton Oncologists, Denton General Practitioners, and Denton Pediatricians.