Dr. Timothy Harris Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2015

Worst dr I've ever known don't risk your health

I was referred to dr harris when my health got to complicated for my practitioner. The paperwork was arduous and really wasn't recquired cause he asked all the same questions. I had lab work ordered went back for follow up. Dr Harris told me to quit taking some natural things for cholesterol. Eight months later I had a major heart attack and my cardiologist said that those natural things keep cholesterol from depositing. Dr Harris is smug talks down to you. Then there was his nurse who was screening at me over the phone while I was in the hospital. The entire misunderstanding could have been prevented if she would have called me on the phone but she chose not to. I wouldn't send the buzzard that was gnawing on the dead armadillo on the road.

July 20th, 2012

Very Good Doctor

Doctor Harris is the best doctor I've ever had. He's thorough, to the point & makes sure you understand the problem. He's a very smart man & it doesn't take him long to find a correct diagnosis.

December 9th, 2011

The best doctor in Denton

Dr. Harris is not only professional but he has a great bedside manner. He's always there for his patients when they are in need. He has brought me through some hard times and I can't imagine what I would do without him to have on my side. Thank you Dr. Harris for all of work and the compassion you show for me and my family. I would recommend him highly to anyone who wants a GOOD physician. He's been right on every time

August 26th, 2009

Mrs. Marilyn McWilliams

Dr. Harris has been a godsend to my husband and I since we moved to Texas 4 years ago. His matter-of-fact approach and willingness to take the time to explain his diagnosis and our options has been very helpful. Follow-up is always encouraged by Dr. Tim Harris should the need arise. His wonderful staff is always friendly and professional. Thank you Dr. Harris.

July 28th, 2008

Board: Review This Man!

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He spent an hour harassing me, after not even looking over my chart. He reduced me to tears and admitted that he sees at least three patients a week cry in front of him. He is unprofessional, unhelpful, and should have his license removed.

June 13th, 2008

Dr. Harris - Excellent Physician Care in Denton, TX

Dr. Harris has always been extremely compassionate to my elderly Mom. He has always performed high quality diagnostics and his treatment decisions have always been on the mark. He has a patient friendly sense of humor - and a serious determined straight-forward prognosis in all treatment decisions. Our family has the utmost confidence and whole-hearted trust of Dr. Timothy Harris ~ Internal Medicine.

March 8th, 2015