Very Good Doctor show details Very Good Doctor
Jul 20th, 2012

Doctor Harris is the best doctor I've ever had. He's thorough, to the point & makes sure you understand the problem. He's a very smart man & it doesn't take him long to find a correct diagnosis.

The best doctor in Denton show details The best doctor in Denton
Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Harris is not only professional but he has a great bedside manner. He's always there for his patients when they are in need. He has brought me through some hard times and I can't imagine what I would do without him to have on my side. Thank you Dr. Harris for all of work and the compassion you show for me and my family. I would recommend him highly to anyone who wants a GOOD physician. He's been right on every time

Mrs. Marilyn McWilliams show details Mrs. Marilyn McWilliams
Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Harris has been a godsend to my husband and I since we moved to Texas 4 years ago. His matter-of-fact approach and willingness to take the time to explain his diagnosis and our options has been very helpful. Follow-up is always encouraged by Dr. Tim Harris should the need arise. His wonderful staff is always friendly and professional. Thank you Dr. Harris.

Board: Review This Man! show details Board: Review This Man!
Jul 28th, 2008

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He spent an hour harassing me, after not even looking over my chart. He reduced me to tears and admitted that he sees at least three patients a week cry in front of him. He is unprofessional, unhelpful, and should have his license removed.

Dr. Harris - Excellent Physician Care in Denton, TX show details Dr. Harris - Excellent Physician Care in Denton, TX
by Corinth TX ~ Family on Jun 12th, 2008

Dr. Harris has always been extremely compassionate to my elderly Mom. He has always performed high quality diagnostics and his treatment decisions have always been on the mark. He has a patient friendly sense of humor - and a serious determined straight-forward prognosis in all treatment decisions. Our family has the utmost confidence and whole-hearted trust of Dr. Timothy Harris ~ Internal Medicine.

Ok show details Ok
by Citysearch User on Jul 12th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

This place is ok i have had many run ins with some of the people that work here. They are not as helpfull as they can be and it gets kind of...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com