Learn more about Dr. Timothy Vollmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Vollmer, Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Vollmer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vollmer graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vollmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vollmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Vollmer practice?
Dr. Timothy Vollmer practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Aurora Neurologists.