A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Vollmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Vollmer, Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vollmer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Vollmer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vollmer graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vollmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Vollmer MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Vollmer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Vollmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Vollmer practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Aurora Neurologists.