A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Young MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Young practice?
- Dr. Timothy Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Young practices Ophthalmology near Clearlake, CA.
See Clearlake Ophthalmologists.