A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Young MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Young practice?
- Dr. Timothy Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Young practices Ophthalmology near Clearlake, CA.
See Clearlake Ophthalmologists.