A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Young is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Young practice?
Dr. Timothy Young practices Ophthalmology near Clearlake, CA.
See Clearlake Ophthalmologists.