Dr. Timothy Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Young?

Need new Doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 24th, 2014

My wife and I have been patients of Dr Tim for over 20 years, since he was practicing in Ft Bragg. He and his staff have taken excellent care of us and our eye related surgeries, both in Clearlake and in Ft Bragg. When it was something we needed more help with...we were referred to excellent doctors at UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento. No complaints, except we have now moved a little out of driving distance, (but may reconsider after care by my current doctor in Rancho Cordova!) I will say he was not as busy in Mendocino County as he is in Lake County, but you patients there need his help, also.

Good doctor, horrible billing situation

Posted on June 10th, 2013

The only thing I can do at this point is warn others that this is the highest price I have EVER paid for an eye doctor. I got a very small piece of metal stuck in my eye, after giving me florescent drops and dilating drops they looked in to find out what was causing my discomfort. They found the piece of metal, brushed it out with a QTIP and then proceeded to charge me 290$ for the bill even though they quoted me around 150$ max on the phone. I thought it was finally over, but they told me there was a checkup on the following Monday. I've NEVER been charged for a checkup. They took me back in, sat me down asked me a few questions, looked at my eye with their scope, then told me everything looks great, and that they'll meet me up front for the bill. That was confusing, I figured they made a mistake since I was already charged 290$, but they had the audacity to charge me another 90$ for the "check-up" that I didn't need to goto in the first place. Looks like I wont be able to afford propane or groceries. Thank you Doctor Young, this is despicable and wrong, i am 24 years old and barely making it in a town where half the people are on government aid. Ill add that he was professional, and did a good job, but 400$ to qtip my eye and make sure its not infected? That was literally all the money I had for utilities and groceries.

Posted on February 24th, 2016