A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Labosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Labosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labosh
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Labosh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Labosh graduated from Oral Roberts University School of Med-Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Labosh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Labosh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Labosh practice?
- Dr. Timothy Labosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Labosh practices Family Medicine near East Petersburg, PA.
See East Petersburg Family Physicians.