A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Labosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Labosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labosh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Labosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Labosh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Labosh graduated from Oral Roberts University School of Med-Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Labosh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Labosh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Labosh practice?
- Dr. Timothy Labosh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Labosh practices Family Medicine near East Petersburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, PA.
See East Petersburg Primary Care Doctors.